Thursday, March 4, 2010

Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax... together in one stage!


I've been a very big fan of MetallicA since I was 10 years old... Master of Puppets was the very first album I had of the band, which I acquired through a friend of mine who sold it to me for P50.00... I got addicted right there and then! So the search for all MetallicA tapes (cassette tapes) began... It wasn't until about a year or two when I read about Megadeth and the feud between the two bands... that got me into listening to MegadetH and that's also when I started comparing the two bands... I ended up liking both bands, though... I love MetallicA cause the lyrics, the voice and the harmonies are great! I love MegadetH because of the guitar solos... anyway... I was also introduced to a tape which had bodies of people flowing in a lava-like formation in hell... that was when I first listened to Slayer... the lightning fast drumming got me addicted to the band instantly! The screaming vocals and fast guitar solos (sometimes nauseating...) got me jumping in my bedroom... I haven't got the chance to listen to any Anthrax songs, but it didn't really matter...

I actually also got more interested in playing the drums and guitars because of these bands... though I'm not really into doing solos, I enjoy riffing to MetallicA and Slayer tunes with my black GenisiSeries guitar and my DOD Metal X distortion pedal... It was kinda hard playing MegadetH songs... but I really tried playing them...

Other bands came into the picture, the likes of Pantera, Sepultura, Rage Against the Machines, Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Green day, Silverchair, Wolfgang, and others... these bands somehow also inspired me to play Rock Music with my guitar in my bedroom very loud! But I bet these other bands were influenced by the BIG FOUR!

I wish I could go and see these bands in concert together during the Sonisphere Festival! I'd love to see even just one show of either of these bands (though I'd prefer to be in a MetallicA concert more... whew...)

Is there somebody out there who can give me free tickets to see the Sonisphere Festival?

Anyway, click here to read more information about the BIG FOUR!

METAL UP YOUR ASS!!!

Long Live ROCK N' ROLL!!!

HEAVY METAL for LIFE!!!


-Jon-

No comments:

Post a Comment