Thursday, September 11, 2014

HOW TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS (Android Phones and Tablets)

Hello Tech World!

I had comments asking me how to make screenshots, like the images I post on some of my blogs.

This is going to be a very short blog. I will only be explaining how to take "SCREENSHOTS" using your Android Phones or tablets.

The most common way is to simultaneously hold or press the:


  •  "VOLUME DOWN" + "POWER BUTTON"
On other units (like most Samsung units), simultaneously hold or press the:

  • "VOLUME DOWN" + "HOME" + "POWER BUTTON"
On the other hand, most units have a "Screen Shot Icon" on their screen (like most Cherry Mobile phones, and tabs). Simply press on that icon and you will automatically have your desired screenshot.

Hope this helped!

If you already knew, then please help spread the word!

Thank you so much!





-Jonathan Paul 

No comments:

Post a Comment