Saturday, July 25, 2009

What's worse than getting wet in the rain while going to work twice?

GETTING WET THRICE!!!

I was on my way to work in the morning when I got wet in the rain and had to go back home. I waited for the rain to stop. Eventually, it did. So I decided to report in the afternoon. The sky was still dark though. Then all of a sudden, about half a kilometer away from work, it started to fall so hard! So I get wet the second time. Turning back was no longer an option. So I decided to stop awhile, and then moved on when the rain was misty, and eventually got to work all wet... I thought that was it. When it was time to go home (7pm) It was still raining! What other choice do I have? I can't wait until the rain stops ('cause it would take forever!) So i decided to go on home! Which led me to this blog. Call it worthless, but yes... I agree... I am to blame to the third occurrence. haha!
nuay lang! okya!

No comments:

Post a Comment